Monday, November 5, 2007

Here's my finished Huggable Hedgehog!

I gave my hedgehog a face and now she has a home in my sitting/knitting room on the futon. I'm sure soon enough I'll be making some friends for her.

For the last few months I've been working on the Sweater Sampler from The Sweater Workshop by Jacqueline Fee and yesterday I finished it up. I highly recommend this for all knitters. I learned so many techniques for sweater knitting that can be used in many other knitting projects. Here are pictures of all the techniques I learned:








There are several kinds of ribbing, striping, two color knitting, an afterthought pocket, a sweatshirt pouch pocket, a belt, a lacing cord, a placket, four types of ways to finish the sweater
neckline, increasing, decreasing, among other things.





No comments: