Thursday, October 11, 2007

Finally a pair of Coriolis and a Mini-Sock!

I finally finished my pair of Coriolis socks. I LOVE them! They fit like a dream. They were fun to knit up in two strands of Trekking pro natura yarn. Aren't the colors great? Last night for fun, I whipped up this Mini-Sock, using size 1 needles and KnitPicks kool aid dyed fingering yarn. It was quite tedious to knit such a small thing, but I thought it came out quite cute.
Now that the socks are done, I plan on knitting only on the Tilted Duster so I can wear it soon. The weather here is cooling down quickly. After the Tilted Duster, more socks (I've so many patterns I want to knit) and back to the sweater sampler, after which I'd like to try another sweater. I have a few in mind such as the Kauni mentioned below or maybe an Elizabeth Zimmermann pattern. Hmm, so many patterns, so little time.

No comments: