Friday, January 30, 2009

Wanna see some knitting?

I know, I am a poor blogger... I wish I could do better. Although I am on my Mac quite a lot of the time, I really do spend most of my leisure time knitting. Therefore, less time for blogging. I do like to share my knitting pics so I will try to make more of an effort to stay current. Okay, here goes...these are my latest endeavors:

A pillow for our bed, twin trees on one side, the Tower Eiffel on the other.





























Hooray for me gloves for Dillon:














Demo socks for my knitting classes:





























A colorwork bag from Knitpicks (not quite finished, but almost):






























Cat Bordhi's Coriolis Socks in Jitterbug and a Mystery KAL sock in Lisa Souza Sock!:
































And finally these two are still a work in progress:
Darren and Dillon (1992 and 2009)

No comments: